Now that you know what it takes to being a leader, we will now get down and gritty with more detailed processes. In this episode of Tactical Friday, we are welcoming back Cory Lee to share with us the structure in working and growing with a team. We will learn about the power of multiple perspectives and having a complete structured system whenever we hold meetings.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 4:02] Opening Segment
- I welcome back today’s guest, Cory Lee
- Cory’s walkthrough and process
- Application process
- Phone call
[4:03-9:33] Power of Masterminds
- I talk about vulnerability and accountability in working with people
- The power of ten minds coming together
- Ten different perspective which gives a better picture
- Opportunity to meet new people
[9:34 - 14:13] Process Behind Meetings
- Green, yellow, and red light system
- Green means good, yellow means an idea is brewing, and red light means something needs to be done ASAP
- Monthly book reading forms the theme
- Growth seat
- Brings the topic and other people contributes
- Ends with a challenge
- Cory talks more about the book “Extreme Ownership”
[14:14 - 16:03] Closing Segment
- How to find Cory Lee
- Links below
- Final words
“The power of ten different people with ten different perspectives, and you bring that together, it gives you a better picture.” - Cory Lee
You can connect with Cory on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn. Download his personal assessment test and spousal survey from www.coryleeleadership.com/tactical.
Guest email: [email protected]/
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.