Today’s guest on Pass the Secret Sauce is Cory Lee, an entrepreneur, business builder, and leader developer. He was trained and ... mentored by the world-renowned leadership expert John Maxwell and is now an executive director with The John Maxwell Team.
Cory is an accomplished speaker and is often invited to speak and train employees at companies looking to develop a culture of leadership. He also provides individual leaders with opportunities to maximize their own growth through one-on-one coaching and mastermind groups. Cory is most passionate about helping entrepreneurs navigate business growth but not at the expense of their faith, family, and fitness.
In this episode we discuss:
- Cory’s leap to entrepreneurialism; building clinics and gyms [6:33]
- How Cory transitioned to leadership consulting and development business [8:00]
- Having vision of what business do you want to build [11:45]
- The 3 R’s: Required, Return, Rewarding [14:09]
- What are the frameworks to evaluate a business [17:00]
- How values impact a business or a person’s decision-making [18:30]
- Helping people or business who wants personal and professional growth [22:15]
- Results of doing the leadership training [23:40]
- How Cory transform people with confidence [25:20]
- Big changes of people under Cory’s mentorship [27:43]
- Best way to get in touch with Cory [30:00]
- Cory’s frameworks and templates [31:35]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Cory
- Find out Cory’s mentorship and other services
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- Working With A Right Culture Mentality with Mike Foran
- Management Philosophy, Developing Life Wheels for Employees with Rishi Khanna
- Life Coaching for Company Executives and Entrepreneurs with Daniel Marcos
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/passthesecretsauce to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our Podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
Subscribe, Rate, and Review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/pass-the-secret-sauce-by-matt-shields/id1506940483 the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ5eItxsGWyGKC91zd1pzbA and follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pass-the-secret-sauce-podcast/